Free Virtual Instructor-led Training for SFC Certification
‘Scrum Fundamentals Certified’ course is tailored to help anyone interested to know more about Scrum; learn about key concepts in Scrum as defined in the SBOK® Guide; and to get a basic understanding of how Scrum framework works in delivering successful projects. This course is included as a part of your Free Lifetime Membership just register below. The purpose of the ‘Scrum Fundamentals Certified’ exam is to confirm you have basic understanding of the Scrum framework. On passing the exam, you will be accredited as “Scrum Fundamentals Certified”.
What is included?
5-hour Instructor-led Virtual Training
This includes a 4-hour session to prepare students for the SFC certification exam. Training is provided by our experienced faculty. Click here for detailed course overview.
- No physical courseware required. E-copies of all courseware including the SBOK® Guide, Workbook, and Process Chart will be sent to your registered email address.
- Online Resources and Mobile App – You also get access to the complimentary SFC™ online course, which consists of high quality videos; interactive case studies; chapter tests; important terms and concepts; and more.
Scrum Fundamentals Certified (SFC) exam
After the training, participants are prepared to attempt the online un-proctored SFC certification exam, at a time and place of their choice. The exam contains forty multiple choice questions, with no negative marks for wrong answers, and students have an hour to complete it. The exam can be attempted multiple times for free.
- Multiple choice
- 40 questions per exam
- One mark awarded for every right answer
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 30 questions need to be answered correctly to pass
- 60 minutes duration
- Online unproctored exam
Anyone interested in knowing more about Scrum and Agile can take up this course and exam for free.
There is no formal prerequisite for this course.