The Scrum Product Owner Certification (SPOC™) course helps participants attain skills required for a Product Owner role including creating project vision, identifying and creating user personas, prioritizing product backlog items, provides practical knowledge of dealing with the Project Stakeholders and take care of the business/value side of things. This course offers a comprehensive training for the SPOC™ examination. Applicants will be awarded the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) certificate by SCRUMstudy upon successfully passing the certification exam.
This course is for anyone who needs to work with or gain understanding of the business side of things in a Scrum environment. The Scrum Product Owner Certified is appropriate for roles including Product Owners, Product Managers, Project Managers, Business Analysts, and more.
There is no formal prerequisite for this certification, although a working knowledge of Scrum methodologies and the Agile mindset is recommended. SDC™ and/or SMC™ Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.
- Multiple choice
- 140 questions per exam
- No negative marks for wrong answers
- 180 minutes duration
- Proctored online exam
- FREE 2 Exam retakes if you don’t pass the first time
- 100% Passing Success Rate With Our Training!
Learn With An Experienced Trainer
- 20+ Years Training Major Global Corporations
- Project Management Professional (PMP®)
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM™)
- Scrum Master Certified (SMC™)
- Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™)
- Scrum Developer Certified (SDC™)
- Agile Expert Certified (AEC™)
To maintain the certification status, Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC™) professional will need to earn 40 re-certification credits every 3 years.